U.S. based cryptocurrency platform Smartfi revealed Wednesday to establish 2 coins, consisting of the very first minable stablecoin around the world- SmartFi USD (SFUSD), which will not need a burn-mint procedure or USD-fiat-peg to preserve a precise connection to the United States Dollar.
SmartFi CEO Aaron Tilton stated:
“This very first minable stablecoin is a landmark in cryptocurrency advancement. The extensive impacts of a minable stablecoin and SmartFi’s cryptocurrency financial policy will make our cryptocurrency useful and functional in daily life,”
Here are some bottom lines, according to the declaration from SmartFi:
- 2 coins consist of SmartFi USD (SFUSD) native procedure coin and speculative SmartFi Token (SMTF).
- The minable SFUSD stablecoin will work as the SmartFi platform’s native stablecoin, while the SMTF speculative token will be utilized as the native platform coin.
- The SFUSD stablecoin will not need a burn-mint procedure or USD-fiat-peg in order to preserve a precise connection to the United States Dollar by utilizing the exclusive SmartFi Product Layer Procedure.
- The SFUSD stablecoin will be produced in a decentralized mining procedure; its steady condition can be provided and acquired beyond the mining procedure without any limitation on its supply.
- SmartFi’s ingenious Product Layer Procedure is the debtor and lending institution matching procedure that disperses the block benefit. It leverages Komodo SmartChain innovation and Namecoin’s merged mining system to produce SmartFi USD (SFUSD) and SmartFi Coin (SMTF).
- Postponed Evidence of Work (dPoW), Komodo’s signature security option, will offer an extra layer of security for the SFUSD native procedure coin.
Image source: Shutterstock